These bikes are going to Enter in Indian Market
Four bikes have been launched in India in November 2018. These bikes have been designed with keeping the Speed Lover in mind. The design and performance of these bikes is fantastic. So, let’s know about the features and price of these bikes.
Royal Enfield Intercepter 650 and Continental GT 650
- Performance: Royal Enfield launched its 650 Twins Motorcycles in India in November 2018. The Royal Enfield 650 Twins has been used entirely in the new chassis. These bikes have 648cc, air-cooled, SOHC, fuel-injected parallel-twin motor engines, which generate a power of 47bhp at 7250rpm and a 52Nm torque at 5250rpm. This motor engine is equipped with a 6-speed gearbox and slip-assist clutch.
- Features: Royal Enfield’s top speed is 163 kilometers per hour, which proves to be the fastest bike of the company till now. As Suspension, the gas charged twin shocks are given in the bike, in the telescopic forks up front and rear. Talk about breaking performance of the bike, 320mm discs on the front of the bike and 240mm discs are given in the rear of the bike. In the interceptor and continental GT 650, ABS standards are given.
- Accessories and Warranty: Royal Enfield 650 Twins come with more than 40 genuine motorcycle accessories and they also have a 2 year warranty. The company is also offering 3 years warranty with 40,000 KM in India and 3 year Road Side Assistance with both bikes.
- Price: The initial price of Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 is Rs. 2,65,000 (ex-showroom). At the same time, the initial price of the Royal Enfield Intercepter 650 is Rs. 2,50,000 (ex-showroom).
- Availability: The booking of these two bikes had just begun last month means October 2018. The company will deliver both of these bikes by January 2019.
Jawa and Jawa forty two
The Jawa Motorcycles also launched Jawa forty two and Jawa bike in November 2018 in India. During this period, the company has also launched its third bike Jawa Perak. However, when this bike will be available in India, its company has not provided any information.
- Booking: Jawa Motorcycles’ new bike Jawa forty two and Jawa booking has started on November 15th. Customers can book it at www.jawamotorcycles.com. At the same time, customers have to wait a little longer for booking Java Perk.
- Performance: Jawa Motorcycles These new bikes offer 293cc liquid cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke, DOHC engine, which generates maximum power of 27bhp and Peak torque of 28Nm. In addition, these Java bikes 2018 are equipped with a 6-speed gearbox transmission.
- Features: The 280 mm disc brake has been given with the floating caliper at the front of both the bikes. Apart from this, it has also been given ABS feature. At the same time, there is a 153 mm drum brake in the back. The telescopic hydraulic fork suspension is given in both Java Bike 2018. At the same time, gas canister-twin hydraulic shock absorber has been given in the back of the bikes.
- Price: Talk about the price of Jawa forty two and Jawa, then the Delhi X showroom price of Jawa bike is Rs. 1,64,00. At the same time, the price of the Delhi X showroom of Jawa forty two is Rs. 1,55,000. Talk about Jawa Perak, the third model of Jawa Motorcycles, its Delhi X showroom price is Rs. 1,89,000.