Chinese Smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi will launch Redmi Note 6 Pro in India very soon. This phone has been launched in China last month. This smartphone can be launched in the mid budget range. However, at present the price of this smartphone has not been disclosed. This smartphone can get a tough challenge from Nokia 6.1 Plus, launched last month in India. Many features are similar in both smartphones. While media reports believe that this smartphone of Xiaomi may be heavily on Nokia 6.1 Plus in many ways. Let’s know why this smartphone can be huge on the first flagship Notch feature phone of the HMD Global.
Redmi Note 6 Pro Vs Nokia 6.1 Plus Display Comparision
- The Redmi Note 6 Pro a 6.26-inch full-HD + IPS LCD full screen panel. Its aspect ratio is 19: 9 and the company has managed to achieve 86 percent screen-to-body ratio. There is a corning Gorilla glass for screen protection.
- Talk about the display of Nokia 6. Plus, it has a 5.8-inch screen. It has a Notch display like iPhone X. It has a full HD Plus display with 2.5 de-curved glass, which has an aspect ratio of 19: 9. Along with this, the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass D3 has been given for its protection.
Redmi Note 6 Pro Vs Nokia 6.1 Plus Price Comparision
Nokia 6.1 Plus has already launched the mid-budget range at Rs. 15,999. However, it is believed that this smartphone of Xiaomi can be sold at a price of Rs. 13,999. In this way, people would like to buy Redmi Note 6 Pro in terms of price. Both smartphones have been launched with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. Xiaomi can launch Redmi Note 6 Pro in India with 3 GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
Redmi Note 6 Pro Vs Nokia 6.1 Plus Camera Comparision
- In the case of the camera, this phone of Xiaomi will be huge on Nokia’s smartphone. Talking about the Nokia 6.1 Plus camera, it has a 16 + 5 megapixel dual rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera.
- At the same time, Redmi Note 6 Pro has a dual rear camera of 12 + 5 megapixels. At the front, the Redmi Note 6 Pro has a 20 + 2 megapixel dual camera.
Redmi Note 6 Pro Vs Nokia 6.1 Plus Battery Comparision
- Even in the case of the battery, Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 6 Pro is going to be huge on Nokia’s Nokia 6.1 Plus. The smartphone of Xiaomi has 4,000 mAh battery.
- The Nokia 6.1 Plus smartphone has 3,060 mAh battery.
Redmi Note 6 Pro Vs Nokia 6.1 Plus Color variants
- The Redmi Note 6 Pro has been launched in China in four color options, while Nokia 6.1 is available in three color variants. Redmi has introduced this phone to four vibrant color options in Black, Pink, Blue and Red.
- Talk about the color variants of Nokia 6. Plus, it is available in Black, White and Blue color options.
Redmi Note 6 Pro Vs Nokia 6.1 Plus Processor and other features comparision
Both phones come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset processor. Talking about other features, both phones come with 4G dual SIM support.
- Redmi Note 6 Pro works on Android Oreo 8.1 based MIUI 9.6 operating system.
- The Nokia 6.1 Plus phone comes with stock Android, with Android 9.0 pie update available.
Consclsion :- Now let’s come on conclusion, in the terms of these things the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro can be better option than HMD Global’s smartphone Nokia 6.1 Plus, because it is providing many features in low price rather than Nokia.
|Name||Redmi Note 6 Pro||Nokia 6.1 Plus|
|Display||6.26-inch full-HD + IPS LCD|
19: 9 aspect ratio
86% screen-to-body ratio
|5.8-inch full HD+|
19: 9 aspect ratio
Corning Gorilla Glass D3 protection
|Camera||12 + 5 megapixels rear camera|
20 + 2 megapixel front camera
|16 + 5 megapixel rear camera|
5-megapixel front camera
|Bettery||4,000 mAh battery||3,060 mAh battery|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 636||Qualcomm Snapdragon 636|
|OS||Android Oreo 8.1 based MIUI 9.6||stock Android, with Android 9.0 pie update|
|Price||Rs. 13,999||Rs. 15,999|