Oppo Find X and Samsung Galaxy S9 comparision
Oppo has launched Oppo Find X has been launched in India. The company has launched the phone in the premium segment. Several new features have been introduced in the phone. As Oppo Find X launches in India, it has been compared to Samsung Galaxy S9. So you know about the features and pricing of both the smartphones. So that you can choose the smartphone of your choice.
- Oppo Find X has a 6.42 inch Full HD Plus AMOLED display, which has 2340×1080 pixels resolution. Screen-to-body ratio of the phone’s screen is 93 percent.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 has a 5.8-inch QHD Plus Super AMOLED display, which comes with Gorilla Glass 5.
- Operating System of Oppo Find X works on ColorOS-based Android Oreo.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 operating system works on Samsung Experience 9.0 based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
- Oppo Find X processor works on Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 processor works on Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset.
RAM and Storage
- The Oppo Find X has 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 has 4 GB of RAM. Phone is available in two variants of storage 64/256 GB. You can extend the phone’s storage up to 400 GB via micro SD card.
- Oppo Find X has 20 megapixels and 16 megapixel rear camera. The aperture of both of these sensors is f / 2.0. At the same time, its front has a 25 megapixel camera, which has an aperture f / 2.0.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 has a 12-megapixel rear camera with dual aperture of f / 1.5 and f / 2.4. At the same time, its front has an 8 megapixel camera, which is aperture f / 1.7
- Oppo Find X has a 3730 mAh battery. Oppo has provided VOOC Fast Charging feature in the phone.
- The Galaxy S9 has a 3000 mAh battery for power. The phone sports fast charging.
- The price of Oppo Find X is 59,990 rupees.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 price is Rs. 57,900.