Main Specifications of Lenovo Z5s & Redmi Note 6 Pro –
- Both phones are launched in mid-range
- Redmi Note 6 Pro has dual front and dual rear camera setup
- Lenovo Z5s has triple rear camera setup
- Redmi Note 6 Pro has Normal Notch & SD 636 Processor
- Lenovo Z5s has Waterdrop Notch & SD 710 Processor
The Chinese smartphone maker company Lenovo has recently launched its first smartphone Lenovo Z5s with triple rear camera. This phone is only launched in Chinese market. This phone also has waterdrop display Notch feature. The Lenovo Z5s smartphone has triple rear camera setup along with Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset processor. In the Indian smartphone market the direct competition of Lenovo Z5s smartphone is from Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. The Redmi Note 6 Pro has features such as dual front + dual rear camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Chipset Processor and battery of 4,000 mAh. In this article we’re going to compare specifications of Lenovo Z5s and Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. Let’s start…
Lenovo Z5s vs Redmi Note 6 Pro Display
- First of all talk about display of Lenovo Z5s smartphone, it has a display of 6.3 inch. The phone has display with waterdrop Notch feature. The resolution of its screen is 1080×2340 pixel. The aspect ratio of its display is 19.5:9 and screen-to-body ratio is 92.6%. The Notch of the phone has front facing camera.
- While the Xiomi Redmi Note 6 Pro has a display of 6.26 inch with normal Notch. Its screen resolution is 1080×2280 pixel. Its screen-to-body ratio is 86% and aspect ratio is 19:9. Also its screen has protection of Corning Gorilla Glass.
Lenovo Z5s vs Redmi Note 6 Pro Performance
- The Lenovo Z5s has Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Chipset Processor. Its clocked speed is 1.8GHz. For graphics it has Adreno 616 GPU. This phone is available in 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage, 6GB RAM + 64GB internal storage and 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage variant. It is possible to increase the storage of the phone up to 256GB with the help of microSD card. The operating system of this phone works on Android 8.1 Oreo and it will get an update of Android 9.0 Pie soon.
- Now talk about the processor of Redmi Note 6 Pro, it has 14nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Chipset Processor. Its clocked speed is 1.8GHz. For graphics it has Adreno 509 GPU. The Redmi Note 6 Pro is available in 4GB + 6GB RAM option. The storage of both variants is 64GB. The phone comes with hybrid SIM slot that means at a time 1 SIM and 1 microSD card or 2 SIM can be used in this phone. Its operating system works on MIUI 10 based Android 8.1 Oreo.
Lenovo Z5s vs Redmi Note 6 Pro Camera
- Talk about the camera of Lenovo Z5s, it has a triple rear camera setup on the back panel. This is first smartphone of the company to come with triple rear camera setup. Its rear camera setup includes 16+8+5MP sensors. For selfie lovers the Lenovo Z5s has 20+2MP dual front camera setup.
- Now talk about the camera of Redmi Note 6 Pro, it has a dual rear camera setup for photography. The 12+5MP sensors have been given in its rear camera setup. While its front also has dual camera setup. Its first sensor is 20 megapixel Sony IMX376 sensor and its secondary sensor is of 2 megapixel.
Lenovo Z5s vs Redmi Note 6 Pro Price
- If talk about the price of Redmi Note 6 Pro then its 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant costs 13,999 Rupees. While the price of its 6GB RAM + 64GB storage variant is Rs. 15,999.
- Now talk about the price of Lenovo Z5s, this phone is only launched in Chinese market still now. Its 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant costs 1,398 Chinese Yuan around Rs. 14,400. The price of its 6GB RAM + 64GB storage variant is 1,598 Chinese Yuan around 16,400 Indian Rupees. While its top end variant which comes with 6GB RAM + 128GB storage costs 1,898 Chinese Yuan around Rs. 19,500.
Lenovo Z5s vs Redmi Note 6 Pro Battery
- Talk about the battery of Redmi Note 6 Pro, it has a non-removable battery of 4,000 mAh
- While the Lenovo Z5s has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery. It supports 15W fast battery charging.