Comparision of Xiaomi Poco F1, OnePlus 6 & Asus ZenFone 5Z
Xiaomi Poco F1 has been launched in India on August 22. This smartphone is being described as the most powerful smartphone of Xiaomi. The biggest reason for this is that this Smartphone has got the latest Chipset Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 845. This processor is also available in India’s best-selling popular premium smartphones like OnePlus 6 and Asus ZenFone 5Z. Let’s know which of these smartphones with powerful processors can be a better option for you?
- Xiaomi Poco F1 has a 6.18-inch full HD display with the Notch feature. The display of the 2.5D Cuverd Glass in the phone’s display has been given.
- OnePlus 6 has a 6.28 inch display. Its aspect ratio is 19: 9.
- Asus ZenFone 5Z has a 6.2-inch Full HD Plus IPS display, with an Aspect ratio of 19: 9. There is a 2.5D Curved Glass on the front and rear of the phone.
- Xiaomi Poco F1 has a 20-megapixel selfie camera with infrared camera and light for Face Unlock. The dual rear camera is given in the rear of the phone. The phone’s primary rear camera has been given the 12 megapixel sony IMX363 sensor. The secondary rear camera is given 5 megapixels.
- OnePlus 6 has a 20MP + 16MP dual camera setup. The dual camera offers optical image stabilization, electronic image stabilization and slow motion video recording of 480 FPS(frames per second). It will also be able to record 4K video. There is a 16MP camera for selfie in the phone.
- Asus ZenFone 5Z has a 12 megapixel Sony IMX363 image sensor in the back. The back of the phone has LED flash. The feature of color correction in primary sensor has been given, which gives a great color quality in the photo. There is a 120 degree wide angle feature in the secondary camera, so you can take wide shots. The secondary camera has a 12mm lens. The front of the phone is equipped with an 8 megapixel camera, which has an aperture f / 2.0.
- Xiaomi Poco F1 has been launched in three color variants Graphite Black, Steel Blue and Ross Red. The price of the initial variant of the phone is Rs. 20,999.
- OnePlus 6 is available in three color variants Silk White, Midnight Black and Mirror Black. OnePlus 6 smartphone’s starting price is Rs. 34,999 in India.
- The initial variant of Asus ZenFone 5Z costs Rs. 29,999.
Memory and Operating System :
- Xiaomi Poco F1 is available in three memory variants 6GB + 64GB, 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB. Users can increase memory of the phone through the microSD card. The phone comes with the hybrid sim slot. That is, you can either use dual sim or use a SIM card and a memory card of up to 256 GB. The phone works on latese operating system Android Oreo 8.1. With this, it will be updated soon for the Android 9.0 pie.
- OnePlus 6 is available in 3 memory variants 6GB + 64GB, 8GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB. Memory of the phone can be increased through the microSD card. The phone works on Android Oreo 8.1 operating system. With this, Android 9.0 pie update will be given.
- Asus ZenFone 5Z has a 6GB of RAM in the base variant. While its premium version has 8GB of RAM. Speaking of storage, you get three variants of 64, 128 and 256GB. You can increase the phone’s storage through a micro SD card. The phone works on Android Oreo 8.1 operating system.
- Xiaomi Poco F1 has a 10nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor. The speed of its processor is 2.8 GHz. Water cooling technology has been used with the processor, which keeps the phone processor cool. The effect of the phone affects to its performance. The phone has latest GPU Adreno 630. This phone supports 4G + networks. The phone has powerful bettery of 4,000 mAh.
- OnePlus 6 has Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor. To powering the phone there is a 3,300 mAh battery in the phone. The company has given dash charging by not adopting wireless charging.
- Asus ZenFone 5Z has a chipset of Qualcomm Snapdragon 845. The phone has a 64-bit core processor and an Artificial Intelligence engine. The phone has Qualcomm Adreno 630 graphics for playing high graphics games. The operating system of the phone works on Android Oreo. The phone has a 3,300 mAh battery.
Our decision :
All these three smartphones have better features, display, design, camera and processor. If you want to buy a low-end smartphone with a lot of features then Xiaomi Poco F1 can be a better option for you. Right now, if you are a OnePlus 6 lover then you can choose this smartphone.
Read this also :- Huawei Nova 3 Vs OnePlus 6, Know who is much better