The Taiwan processor maker company MediaTek is growing up to its chips to compete with the Qualcomm. The company has presented its new chip Helio P90 after P70. This processor will work on 12 nano meter fabrication process and Fusion AI engine. Also this processor has a support of Google lens. The MediaTek Helio P90 Processor will be 15 prtcent faster than its downgrade Helio P70 Processor. In this article We’re going to tell you that What will be New in MediaTek Helio P90 Processor. Let’s know about it…
MediaTek Helio P70 vs Helio P90
The company has claimed that the Helio P90 Processor is 15% faster than Helio P70 Processor. This processor will come with Upgraded Elements such as Fusion AI engine. The mid-range smartphones are not anough able to give AI performance. In this way the Helio P90 Processor will give a though collision to its competitior Qualcomm. The Fusion AI will work to increase AI based features in the smartphones. These are the improvements of Helio P90 Processor –
- The Helio P90 Processor will work on Fusion AI engine. This engine works to increase AI based features in ths phones. In this way the Fusion AI architecture will help smartphones to provide superior AI performance, including AI scene and object recognition.
- The Helio P90 Processor will be made 12 nano meter fabrication process. It will give fast processing and better performance to smartphones. Also this processor will support fast face unlocking and better security features.
- The MediaTek Helio P90 Processor will improve the low light photography experience. This processor has features such as Light Balancing and Intelligent Noise Reduction. Also it will improve light of AI photos.
- This Processor has better 8-core configurations and two cluster. It has the Dual Cortex-A75 course with clock speed up to 2.2 GHz, includes 6 Cortex-A55 courses, whose clock speed is up to 2 GHz.
- The MediaTek Helio P90 Processor has extra RAM storage. It has up to 8GB LPDDR4X RAM. Apart from this, it also has latest UFS 2.1 Standard Secure Storage.
- The 48 megapixel camera or 24+16 megapixel dual rear camera can be used with Helio P90 Processor. Also this processor can support 480fps video.
- The category of this processor has been upgraded from 7 to 12. The download speed of this processor will be up to 600Mbps.
- This Processor does’nt support 5G Technology. This processor has been made for Dual 4G VoLTE.
These smartphones will have MediaTek Helio P90 Processor –
This processor will be given in that smartphones which cost below Rs. 25,000. This processor will come with certain limitations of performance, imaging and connectivity compared to other processors. This processor will have a direct combat from Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 and Snapdragon 710 processor. The phones equipped with this chipset will be available in the market from February 2019.