Apple iPhone XS Max has been launched. The phone is presented with large screen and powerful processor. On the other hand, there is a dual rear camera for photography. However, the company has not provided any information about some of its features so far. iPhone XS Max’s direct combat is from Samsung Galaxy S9. So let’s know about the features and pricing of these two smartphones so you can choose smartphone for you –
iPhone XS Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S9 : Display and Design –
- Apple iPhone XS Max has a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display, whose screen resolution is 1242 x 2688 pixels. The screen-to-body ratio of the phone is approximately 84.4 percent. There is a 19.5: 9 aspect ratio of the display. The phone has a scratch registent screen. Its weight is 208 grams. At the same time, its dimension is 157.5 x 77.4 x 7.7 millimeters. iPhone XS Max is available in three color variants – Space Gray, Silver and Gold. The phone has got IP68 rating. The water and dust can’t effect on the phone. The phone can be kept in 2 meters deep water for 30 minutes.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 has a 5.8-inch Super AMOLED display, whose screen resolution is 1440 x 2960 pixels. The phone’s screen-to-body ratio is approximately 83.6 percent. It has an 18.5: 9 display. The screen of the phone has been given protection of Cornig Gorilla Glass 5. Its weight is 163 grams. At the same time, its dimension is 147.7 x 68.7 x 8.5 millimeters. Galaxy S9 is available in seven color variants – Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, Lilac Purple, Burgundy Red and Sunrise Gold. The phone has got IP68 rating. That is, it does not affects by water and dust. The phone can be kept up to 30 minutes in 1.5 meters deep water.
iPhone XS Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S9 : Hardware and Software –
- Apple iPhone XS Max has got the Hexa-core Apple A12 bionic processor for power. It has 4GB of RAM. The phone comes in three variants of 64GB / 256 GB and 512 GB storage. Talk about its operating system so it works on iOS 12.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 works on Octa-Core Exynos 9810 processor. The phone has 4GB of RAM. The phone is available in 3 variants of 64GB / 128GB / 256GB internal storage. Its storage can be increased up to 512GB via micro SD card. Talk about its operating system so it works on Android Oreo 8.0 operating system. In the back of the phone you get a fingerprint scanner. It sports a hybrid dual sim.
iPhone XS Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S9 : Camera –
- You get a 12MP primary camera in the rear of Apple iPhone XS Max, which has an aperture f / 1.8. At the same time, you get a 12MP secondary camera with its aperture f / 2.4. In the rear camera, you get quad-led dual-tone flashlight with PDAF, OIS, HDR and 2x optical zoom. While talking about its front camera, the 8 MP selfie camera has been given, which has an aperture f / 1.7.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 has a 12MP rear camera, which has an aperture f / 1.5. In the rear camera, you get LED flashlight with features such as Dual-pixel PDAF, OIS, Auto-HDR and Panorama. On the other hand, talk about its front camera, it has a selfie camera of 8 MP, which has an aperture f / 1.7.
iPhone XS Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S9 : Battery –
- The Apple has not provided any information about the Apple iPhone XS Max battery.
- At the same time, Galaxy S9 has a non-removable lithium-ion 3,000 mAh battery.
iPhone XS Max Vs Samsung Galaxy S9 : Price –
- The iPhone XS Max is going to be the most expensive phone. Its price can be close to $ 1200.
- The initial price of Samsung Galaxy S9 is Rs. 51,990.
If you like this news the please give your opinion in comment.
Subscribe to Gadgetsintro.com by clicking on bell icon for the latest tech news, smartphone reviews and exclusive offers found on the popular mobile.