Apple iPhone XR has been launched. The company has also introduced iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max with the iPhone XR in front of the users. The price of iPhone XR in the iPhone 2018 series is low. In this case, this smartphone is competing directly with Google’s most powerful smartphone Google Pixel 2 XL and Samsung’s most powerful premium phone Galaxy S9 Plus. So, let’s know about the features and pricing of these smartphones.
iPhone XR Vs Pixel 2 XL Vs Galaxy S9 Plus Display
- The iPhone XR has a 6.1-inch LCD display which saves the battery. The resolution of the screen is 1792 × 828 pixels. The phone weighs 194 grams and its dimension is 150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 millimeters.
- Google Pixel 2 XL has a 6-inch P-OLED display, whose screen resolution is 1440 x 2880 pixels. The screen-to-body ratio of the phone is approximately 76.4 percent. It has a display of 18: 9 Aspect Ratio. Its screen got the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It weighs 175 grams. Its dimension is 157.9 x 76.7 x 7.9 millimeters. Google Pixel 2 XL is available in two color variants – Just Black and Black and White. This phone got the IP67 rating. That is, the effect of water and dust on the phone is not affected. You can put the phone in 1 meter deep water for 30 minutes.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus has a 6.2-inch Super AMOLED display, whose screen resolution is 1440 x 2960 pixels. The phone’s screen-to-body ratio is approximately 84.2 percent. It has an 18.5: 9 display. The screen of the phone has protection of Cornig Gorilla Glass 5. Its weight is 189 grams. Right, its dimension is 158.1 x 73.8 x 8.5 millimeters. Galaxy S9 Plus is available in seven color variants – Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, Lilac Purple, Burgundy Red and Sunrise Gold. The phone has got IP68 rating. That means, the water and dust can’t affect it. You can keep this phone up to 30 minutes in 1.5 meters deep water.
iPhone XR Vs Pixel 2 XL Vs Galaxy S9 Plus Performance
- The iPhone XR has an Apple A12 bionic processor for power, which works on the neural engine and enhances its processing capability. However, there is no information availanle about its RAM . The phone has been introduced in three variants of 64GB, 128GB and 256GB. Talk about operating system iPhone XR works on iOS 12.
- Google Pixel 2 XL works on the Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. The phone is available in two variants of 4GB RAM / 64 GB storage and 4GB RAM / 128 GB storage. There is no option of Micro SD card in this. Talk about its operating system so this phone works on Android Oreo 8.1 operating system.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus works on the Octa-Core Exynos 9810 Octa -EMEA processor. The phone has 6GB of RAM. The phone is available in 3 variants of 64GB / 128GB / 256GB of internal storage. Its storage can be increased up to 512GB via micro SD card. Talk about its operating system so it works on Android Oreo 8.0 operating system. On the rear panel of the phone you get a fingerprint scanner. It sports a single SIM or hybrid dual sim.
iPhone XR Vs Pixel 2 XL Vs Galaxy S9 Plus Camera
- The iPhone XR has a 12-megapixel rear camera for photography, which has an aperture f / 1.8. With the phone’s camera you can shoot 4K video. At the same time, it has a 7-megapixel True Depth front camera for Selfie.
- Google Pixel 2 XL has a 12.2MP rear camera, which has an aperture f / 1.8. With the rear camera, you get dual pixel pdf, dual-LED flash light with features such as laser f, HDR, panorama. While talking about its front camera, it has an 8MP selfie camera, which has an aperture of f / 2.4.
- There is a 12MP primary sensor on the rear of the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, which has an aperture f / 1.5. In addition, it has a 12MP secondary sensor, which has an aperture f / 2.4. In the rear camera, you get LED flashlight with features such as dual-pixel PDAF, OIS, 2X optical zoom auto-HDR and panorama. On the other hand, talk about its front camera, it has a front camera of 8 MP, which has an aperture of f / 1.7.
iPhone XR Vs Pixel 2 XL Vs Galaxy S9 Plus Battery
- The company has not provided any information about the iPhone XR battery.
- At the same time, Google Pixel 2 XL has a non-removable lithium-ion 3,520mAh battery.
- However, in Galaxy S9 Plus, the phone has a non-removable lithium-ion 3,500 mAh battery. The phone also sports fast charging.
iPhone XR Vs Pixel 2 XL Vs Galaxy S9 Plus Price
- The iPhone XR’s 64GB storage variant costs Rs. 76,900. At the same time, the price of 256GB storage variants is Rs. 81,900. However, the price of the 512GB storage variant is Rs. 91,900.
- The initial price of Google Pixel 2XL is Rs. 57,799.
- The initial price of the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is Rs. 64,900.
iPhone XR Vs Pixel 2 XL Vs Galaxy S9 Plus